- Of course, teens want the Stephanie Meyer books, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.
- The Eragon fans are reading Brisingr to catch up on the third and latest in the Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini.
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins takes place in a distopian future where reality television and gladiator-like games collide.
- Sci-Fi fans may like the James Patterson book, Dangerous Days of Daniel X, where fifteen-year-old Daniel follows in his parents’ footsteps as an Alien Hunter.
- Girls preferring a dose of reality may enjoy Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen where high school senior, Ruby, abandoned by her mother, winds up learning how to live again with her sister Cora.